These are a few of my favorite things
(the song is in your head now, isn't it?)
- Running! I love running and usually do it 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I do find that I like to run more in the fall and winter and tend to do other things during the spring and summer (the heat here in Florida could have something to do with that - I need a treadmill)
- Kickboxing is my usual substitute workout when I don't want to run. I really like the TurboFire workouts
- Chalean Extreme for strength training
- Good old P90X for strength
- INSANITY. I've done two full rounds and will probably do another in the summer. I love how this workout makes me feel!
- OrangeTheory - super fun and super intense classes. I highly recommend and hope to do them myself regularly soon
- Hot yoga at Altamonte Springs Yoga - their mat classes are all $5 and they are amazing. Dude, $5 for a yoga class is such an awesome price and this is quality yoga. I highly recommend their Sunday detox class.
- Barre workouts - I've only ever done online courses that I streamed here, but they helped me a lot both while pregnant and postpartum. Great, low-impact workouts.
- My preworkout drink here
- I drink this turmeric drink on my way to work instead of coffee - I swear it helps with bloating and turmeric is a superfood that you can google all about if you want and have some time.
- I drink this in the morning to help with my anxiety (magnesium is supposed to help)
- Orgain protein powder in the chocolate fudge flavor is my jam. I drink a shake almost every single day and it has fiber which you can rarely find in protein powder
- Joico shampoo & conditioner - I love the way it smells and it makes my hair super soft and shiny
- This stuff really works to get your hair to blow dry more quickly and it smells awesome and makes your hair feel amazing.
- Sebastian texturizer gel - amazing hold, texture, while still being moveable. I use this whenever I have any curl to my hair.
- This texturizer spray from Garnier provides some nice texture and hold, while still being flexible.
- Straight Talk with Ross - best podcast of all time. I highly recommend starting from the beginning so you know all the inside jokes, but I promise it's worth your time. I have cried many tears of laughter due to this podcast and look forward to it every week.